ID Medical are currently seeking experienced Consultant Dermatologists for immediate placement in an NHS Trust ranked one of the 40 best in the UK. This will be for a full or part time permanent position depending on your needs and availability.
Cumbria itself is a beautiful place to live and work, with great transport infrastructure and strong links with the community. The Trust is a high performing organistation and was rated the 4th best for performance across the UK. It was also the recipient of the HSJ Provider Trust of the Year 2013 Award.
The Dermatology department requires an enthusiastic Consultant to lead a committed team, maintain the provision of excellent care and to contribute to all aspects of Dermatology within the Trust. All treatment modalities are provided in the department, including skin surgery, phototherapy, systemic therapy surveillance and the management and care of individuals with complex needs.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Salary is dependent on location, grade and previous experience.
Core duties would include:
* Provision with consultant colleagues of a service to the Trust, with responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness, and the proper functioning of the department.
* Cover for colleagues' annual leave and other authorised absences.
* Any responsibility that relates to a special interest.
* Professional supervision of junior medical staff and non-consultant career grade and specialty doctors.
* Responsibilities for carrying out teaching.
* Participating in medical audit, the Trust's Clinical Governance processes, and in Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Involvement in research (where applicable).
* Managerial, including budgetary responsibilities where appropriate.
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
Please call or email us with your most up to date CV right now!
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.