Our Optical team is seeking a high calibre Optometrist on behalf of one of the biggest names in the Optical sector. The company in question is a true household name and is one of the most innovative and people oriented optician businesses in the UK. The client in question is looking for a driven team player and someone who can contribute to the continued success of this thriving practice. You be working with a varied patient list and there are well trained support staff on hand to help you deliver an exceptional level of eye care.
This practice provides community based eye care covering the full spectrum of eye care services.
* Fully qualified teams including Dispensing Opticians & Contact Lens Opticians in larger practices
* All practices have high spec equipment and air conditioning throughout
* Unique environment where as the Optometrist you will have a real say in how the business is run
* Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
* CET is taken very seriously. Our client attends two annual CET conferences a year, attend external courses and dedicate time in store for CET
* Our client offers a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and a generous pension
* You'll benefit from various discounts, including healthcare
* GOC fees paid
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs