A unique opportunity to work for one of the most professional and well respected companies in the UK.
* This independent provider of hearing care services really is an employer of choice. Offering the chance to work in a clinic based role operating within a highly clinical environment and providing services to a discerning patient base, this is a rare opportunity to work across several clinics in the local area operating to very high standards of care and customer service with the ability to offer only the best diagnostics, range of hearing aids and services.
* This position offers excellent basic salary, commission and benefits.
* Company car.
* 25 days holiday.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
* Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser.
* We are looking for individuals who can offer the very best levels of customer service and patient care.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs