At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Sunderland Road Dental Centre (South Shields, NE34 6AL) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available now - Locum contract also available if desired
- Days and hours available - Tuesday 8-6, Thursday 8-6, Friday 8-5.30, Saturday 9-1
- Hygienist working in practice
- Maternity Cover Fixed Term
- 5 surgeries in practice - recently refurbished
- Good patient list - full diaries and patients returning
- Friendly team who work well together. Some staff have been in practice for over 10 years
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located in a residential area with a large number of patients living locally. It is close to the coast and within a short distance of Sunderland. Newcastle is also within driving distance and there are public transport links providing access throughout the north east.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or email@example.com