Prospect Health is working with one of the UK's leading optical businesses who are seeking a high calibre Optometrist to join their Weybridge branch.
The suitable candidate will be working in a new state-of-the-art optical practice, where you'll apply your qualifications, substantial optical experience and strong customer focus to deliver excellent standards of clinical services and care.
You will be rewarded with a generous salary and an excellent benefits package, in addition to ongoing support and a fantastic career path.
* You can expect a sizeable investment in training and development which other company's simply cannot offer
* Constant infrastructure investment with modern testing rooms and state of the art equipment ensuring the constant maintenance of high standards.
* All Premises are light, airy and attractive to customers.
* Fantastic support from the Dispensing team.
* They are one of the sector's most generous payers, truly offering industry leading salaries.
* Get the chance to go to annual CET conferences and attend external courses to further your career and develop your knowledge within the Optometry Sector.
* Excellent Pension Schemes on offer
* Lucrative Bonus Scheme
* Numerous other benefits available including Healthcare, GOC fees paid and Employee discounts
Key Skills and Qualifications
* You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* You will follow The College of Optometrists' guidelines, General Optical Council and NHS Regulations
* You must possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs