Exclusive opportunity for European specialists in anaesthesia to join leading university health board with no IELTS Required.
Ever wanted to work in the NHS but found the GMC language requirements to prohibitive?
ID Medical has an excellent opportunity to work as a speciality doctor in anaesthesia where full support is provided with GMC registration
* 6 months on hourly rate locum basis, approx. £40.00 p/h = £6400 per month before tax
* Then NHS contract as per the Speciality Doctor salary scale dependent on experience, £37,176 - £69,325. This will be assessed on an individual basis with credit given based on post graduate experience.
Training & Support
* Extensive induction programme to up skill and support candidates transitioning to the clinical setting
* The client has an excellent learning culture and all staff will be given support and opportunities to develop their skills throughout their career.
* You will have regular meetings with your immediate manager or supervisor to discuss any learning or development needs linked to your job; this is known as the Staff Appraisal and Personal Development Review (PDR). Any learning activities agreed at the meeting, whether formal courses or informal on the job learning, will be recorded in your personal development plan.
* Your personal development plan will ensure that you are a safe and competent practitioner and:
1 Can fully develop the competences appropriate to your job role
2 Are regularly updated in all areas of mandatory training appropriate for your job (e.g. fire, infection control)
3 Have the opportunity to discuss continuous personal development, whether or not this is required for professional registration
* The jobs are located in Wales and will suit candidates who like living in locations with outstanding natural beauty and many outdoor activities. Close proximity to the sea and mountains.
* Excellent place to raise a family with great schools and quality of life and low cost of living
* Working with the one of the largest public health organisations in Europe with a budget of £1.2billion, employing 16,100 staff that provide a full range of primary, community, mental health and acute hospital services for a population of around 676,000 people across the six counties in Wales.
* Annual Leave - The NHS rewards its staff with a generous leave entitlement. On commencement with the NHS, staff will receive paid leave of 27 days. After 5 years' service, this entitlement increases to 29 days and to 33 days after 10 years. These entitlements are in addition to 8 bank holidays (this entitlement is pro rata for part-time staff and excludes medical and dental staff who have separate arrangements).
* NHS Pension Scheme
* Opportunities to find jobs for family members in the same locality
Unrivalled support with dedicated settlement consultant to ensure a smooth transition and support with relocation to the UK.
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.