Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Blackrock Clinic is looking to recruit Nurses for a number of clinical areas across the hospital including
- Emergency Department (No night duty)
Blackrock Clinic is the leading and longest established private hospital and clinic in Ireland which opened in the mid-1980s. The Clinic has consistently built an unparalleled reputation in new high-tech surgical procedures, medical treatments and ground-breaking diagnostics. This reputation means that some of the best international and national consultants work at Blackrock Clinic.
Interested Nurses must have
• Recognised Nursing qualification
• Full Registration with the NMBI or nearing the end of the process
• Previous Theatre or Emergency Room experience is essential to be short listed for these clinical areas
• No Orthopaedic experience is required to be eligible for the orthopaedic positions.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good team player
Next Blackrock Clinic interviews will be taking place on Tuesday 19th July.
For further information on these positions please contact Keelin on +353-91-507525 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Keywords: registered nurse Dublin, Dublin nursing jobs, nursing vacancies in Dublin, rgn jobs Dublin, orthopaedic nursing jobs ireland, orthopaedics nursing jobs Dublin, theatre nursing jobs Dublin, theatre nursing vacancies ireland, a&e nursing jobs Dublin, er nursing positions Dublin, emergency room nursing positions Dublin,