Prospect Health is delighted to be promoting this highly attractive Optometrist position with an extremely successful and prospering client. They are offering a highly attractive package for a full or part time contract in order to attract a talented and ambitious Optometrist to their vibrant practices.
From the moment you meet this unique optical team you will be impressed not just by their level of professionalism but also their friendliness, team working and the fact that they are a family run practice!
* This is an Independent family run practice with an excellent reputation in the industry
* There are two practices and the ideal candidate will work between the practices
* Our client is very different from any of their competitors and they have created a truly superb patient experience with patient care at the very centre of our client's daily concerns
* The practice deals with a number of clinical services and have top of the range equipment including OCT Machine and OPTOMAP
* The client is known for providing excellent eye-care for discerning patients and high quality bespoke eyewear to match contemporary lifestyles
* Personal development, practical education and patient focus are the key elements in a successful career with these Opticians
* They test at 25 minute clinics however are flexible and are keen to offer excellent customer service
* The hours are 9-5.30 PM Monday to Friday and 9-4.30 on a Saturday with no late evenings with Tuesday and Sunday off
* They offer a number of enhanced services including AMD, Cataracts, Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma and Keratoconus
* They are one of the sector's most honest and generous when it comes to putting together an excellent package of salary - Professional Fees will be covered by the company
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC as a fully qualified Optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs