Unique, new opportunity to join a well-established independent optical practice which is recognised for its clinical excellence. Our client is looking recruit a high calibre Dispensing Optician to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic, quality practice.
* Award winning, clinically focussed, independent practice, who put a strong focus on customer service.
* The practice is one of the oldest optometrists in the UK, well established in the community with a loyal patient base.
* Opportunity with a close knit, experienced, professional team with hands on, supportive Owners.
* Strong links with the local Hospital and GP practices, providing numerous specialist services, priding itself on investing in the latest equipment and training.
* Smart, modern and up to date practice with a wide variety of frames on offer.
* Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
* Well established, successful independent practices
* Great team environment and development opportunities.
* Flexible working arrangements
* Competitive package on offer
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs