Prospect Health's Optical division is working with a thriving practice that is seeking an experienced optometrist to join their growing team.
This practice is located in the area of North Derbyshire. As a company they strive for the highest clinical standards and believes that the customer should be at the heart of everything they do. They are also committed to their employees, offering ongoing professional development.
* Working hours Monday-Sunday generally 9am until 5pm and some weekend availability being preferable
* 4-5 days per week all considered with flexible shift patterns available
* Test times to suit Optom preferences 25 or 20 minutes
* Company offers excellent modern facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
* Opportunity to train and provide a range of specialist clinical services
* A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
* Competitive salary, from newly qualified to £45,000 + lucrative bonus scheme circa £2,000-£4,000 / year
* 25 days holiday allowance, professional fees paid + benefits
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Must be a strong communicator who can offer superb customer service in a calm and friendly manner
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs