Our Client (a State of the Art purposely built Elderly Care Facility) in county Tipperary is looking to fill their Staff Nurse vacancy. This position is ideal for candidates with a genuine interest in elderly care and who want to work in a leading nursing home!
What's on offer:
Salary / Pay rate: €18+ per hour depending on experience
Premium pay for Bank holidays & Sundays
Type of role: Full-time or part-time, permanent position
Working hours: 12-hour shift work (mixed: day, night and weekend shifts)
Reporting to: CNM & DON
Essential Requirements for these nurse positions:
* Degree in Nursing
* Active registration with ABA/NMBI (Irish Nursing Board) or in the process of getting it
* Flexible to work different shifts (day, night and weekend)
* Very good level of English, very good communication skills
Responsibilities and duties:
* Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
* Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
* Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
* Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
* Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
* A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information.
FRS Recruitment has been placing people in jobs and careers since 1980 and with that comes a lot of responsibility. We understand we are dealing with people's lives and futures and take that very seriously.
We have a 10-Branch Nationwide Network of offices delivering specialist IT, industrial, commercial and professional recruitment services. We are Ireland's National Recruitment Agency.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the workplace and is a KANCHI 100 company.