Our Clients (State of the Art purposely built Elderly Care Facilities) in Ulster are looking to fill their Staff Nurse vacancies. These positions are ideal for candidates with a genuine interest in elderly care and who want to work in a leading nursing home!
What's on offer:
Salary / Pay rate: €18+ per hour depending on experience
Type of role: Full-time or part-time, permanent position
Working hours: 12-hour shift work (mixed: day, night and weekend shifts)
Reporting to: CNM & DON
Essential Requirements for these nurse positions:
* Degree in Nursing
* Active registration with ABA/NMBI (Irish Nursing Board)
* Flexible to work different shifts (day, night and weekend)
* Very good level of English, very good communication skills
Responsibilities and duties:
* Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
* Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
* Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
* Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
* Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
* A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website. Alternatively please call Rui on +353 (0) 868 379 979 in the strictest of confidence for more information.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the workplace and is a KANCHI 100 company.
Keywords:nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, nursing, healthcare, gerontology, geriatric, medical, nursing home, elderly care, Donegal, Cavan, Monaghan, Fermanagh, Tyrone, Derry, Antrim, Down and Armagh