Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting on behalf of our major healthcare client for a Experienced Forensic Nurse Practitioner / Custody Nurse to work in the North East.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are based in Leeds City Centre and have a specialist Healthcare Division. We work with high calibre healthcare professionals that are looking to for flexible hours or long term contracts.
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Assessing fitness to be detained in police custody and recommending a level of observation
- Assessing fitness to be interviewed by police and recommending, where appropriate, safeguards such as appropriate adults
- Undertaking detailed examination of an individual, forensically documenting any injuries
Successful candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- A&E Nursing
- Substance Misuse Experience
- Registration with the NMC
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the role please submit your application along with a covering letter stating your current situation and salary expectation.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.