Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, located in the city of Bristol is currently seeking experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses for full-time permanent positions across a range of services.
Vacancies exist across all disciplines including; Residential settings, Nursing Homes, Day Care Services and Supportive living
Salary and Benefits;
• Salary £27,534 per annum pro rata for part time.
• Full time working hours are 37.5 per week.
• Permanent Employment Contract.
• Annual Leave of 26 days + England Bank Holidays.
• Pension scheme.
• Relocation package
• Development opportunities
• RMNs or RGNS with Mental Health / Dementia experience.
• Full NMC registration or eligible for full registration.
• Available upon appointment
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Helen Egan on 00353 91507524 or e-mail me with an updated CV firstname.lastname@example.org
RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nursing jobs for new graduates, Relocation package, IELTS support, General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nursing in the UK, Nursing Jobs England, Nursing Jobs UK, Nursing Jobs in Great Britain, Nursing Jobs in Britain, Nursing Jobs in Leicester, Nursing London, Nursing Agency UK, Nursing Recruitment UK, NHS Jobs UK, Nursing Jobs with the NHS, Staff Nurse NHS Jobs, Medical, Surgical, Paediatric, Theatre, Accident and Emergency, A&E Nurse, Hospital Jobs, Hospital Nursing Positions, Acute Nursing Posts UK, Nursing Vacancies, Nursing Roles, EU nurses, Nursing jobs in London, Nursing Jobs for New Graduates, Newly Qualified Nurse, Registered Nurse, NMC Registered Nurse.