Senior Staff Nurse
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Exceptional Nurse, Extraordinary Hospital, Exciting Career Opportunity
Our client is one of the oldest Hospitals, located in the heart of London, specialising in Medical and Surgical care. They have several units spanned across two prestigious areas of London focused on providing world-class treatment to their patients. They have an expansive team of over 300 consultants who are supported by expertly qualified nurses offering care in various specialities including: Diagnostic & Radiology services, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Cosmetic, Dialysis & Endoscopy. This is a 250 bedded hospital with 17 Theatres, and Endoscopy unit, Radiology unit and Dialysis unit.
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Staff Nurse with management experience to join the Matrons’ office. Your role will involve provided strong support to all nurses in the department while being responsible for the leadership and overall operational management of the hospital, alongside the Matron.
Your role will involve
- Assist in the co-ordination of the out of hours service
- Work to ensure effective utilisation of staff to ensure high standards of care are maintained at all times
- Develop, plan and implement new strategies to improve the service
- Managing challenging situations and delegate when required to ensure they are handled in the correct manner
- Be a continuous support to the Matron when required
Working hours are predominately days however flexibility will be required at times.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Management and mentorship training an advantage
- Experience of working at a Senior level and management experience
- Thorough understanding of Clinical Governance and Risk Management
- Understanding of Auditing, Benchmarking, CQC Framework and KLOE
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Additional benefits for working for the company would include:
- Healthcare Plan
- Ticket loans
- Accommodation Assistance
- Continued Training and Career Progression
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on 0203-582-1406 or email email@example.com .
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.