Registered General Nurse
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….
Our client is a large hospital group with over 20 world class hospitals located across the UK, 6 of which are in the London area. Their award winning facilities specialise in all areas of patient care from routine procedures to most challenging and complex cases. Certain areas they would excel in would include: Cardiology, Paediatric, Neurology, Stroke and Brain Injury, Orthopaedics and Cancer Treatments.
We are currently looking to recruit Staff Nurses to work within their Day Surgery Unit. Your role will involve liaising with other members of the team to ensure all patients needs are met.
Your role will involv
- Assess, plan and deliver a high standard of care to all patients
- Work as a part of the team to ensure this standard of care is maintained
- Undertake Venepuncture, Cannulation and Phlebotomy
- Any other ad hoc duties requested by senior members of staff
Working hours are day shifts depending on the need of the service.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Experience of working within a surgical environment
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Apply Now to avail of these great benefits…
- Healthcare Plan
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Employee Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym Membership
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on 0203-582-1406 or email email@example.com .
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.