Prospect Health is actively seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist to take the next step in their career within a successful Bexleyheath optical practice.
This company prides itself on delivering exceptional eye care and providing their patients with friendly and personal service. This is the perfect opportunity for an optometrist who thrives within a close-knit team and is enthusiastic about improving the welfare of others.
* 25 minute testing times to ensure consistently thorough service for all patients
* Negotiable full and part time working patterns
* Start of the art facilities and vibrant modern practice environment
* Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
* Opportunity to work alongside future focussed management team and really contribute to the overall business operations long term
* Your working environment will be professional and engaging
* Flexible and agreeable management team
* A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
* Negotiable ad highly competitive basic salaries in addition to extensive benefits package including pensions and professional fees paid
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs