Practice Manager required in central Gloucester for mixed dental practice
Must have dental management experience and knowledge of CQC regulations.
• 9 x surgeries, currently the practice has 8 dentists working in the practice.
• Digital x-rays.
• OPG machine
• SOE software
• Practice does not offer free parking, however there is a car park next to bus station.
• The practice is supported by a lead clinical dentist.
• Practice will be supported by Den Plan to promote private sales.
• The practice does have hygienist / Therapist working I day a week.
• Practice does have a 2 Implant dentists and one Ortho dentist.
• Potential for private work.
• The practice situated in town centre on a busy high street opposite the bus station, Tesco mini store and 5 minutes from train station.
• Friendly, caring and longstanding support staff.
The practice opening hours Mon, Weds & Fri 8;30 – 17:30 , Tues & Thurs 8:30 -19:00 & Sat 10:00 – 14:00
Salary - £19k - £23k depending on experience