CAMHS Practitioner Band 6
South East Wales
An exciting position has arisen for an experienced CAMHS Practitioner to work within a multi-disciplinary team based in Wales. The post will be full time, 37.5 hours a week working Monday to Friday ideally 9am until 5pm. This is a temporary position for a minimum period of 3 months and requires an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will be able to carry out CAMHS generic assessments and/or be skilled in neurodevelopmental disorders.
As a CAMHS practitioner, you will be providing services across South East Wales for children and young people who have potentially mental health difficulties or who are at high risk of suicide, life threatening self harm or other emotional health and wellbeing issues that are deemed urgent. This includes carrying out mental health consultations/assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for young people in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team.
* In order to be considered for this position, you must be qualified as either a Registered Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist or Psychotherapist with up-to-date professional registration with relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/BABCP)
* Demonstrable post qualification experience of working with clients with mental health problems and working with children and families in particular
In return we offer the following benefits
Medacs Healthcare is one of the leading and fastest growing healthcare agencies both in the UK and worldwide. Some of the fantastic benefits of being registered with Medacs Healthcare include:
* A wide range of temporary roles offering both part and full time hours
* Fast track registration
* An experienced Recruitment within a dedicated Specialist Mental Health Team
* 24-hour support service
* Free mandatory training
* £200 refer a Qualified colleague bonus scheme
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on 01785 236206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.