Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently recruiting for a patient focused Optometrist to capitalise on a fantastic Mobile opportunity. The company aims to provide top quality home eye test and eye care services to those who are housebound and cannot attend their local optician. You will be based from home and will cover a very small geographical area.
South West England, Wiltshire
* Founded nearly 30 years ago by a group of local opticians, this client has now grown into an organisation with over 100 Optometrists and 200 support staff
* They serve the community as the largest national provider of 'At Home' eye testing services
* They boast the best, most up to date technology that ensures your day is the most efficient and you can concentrate on what you do best - offering the ultimate eye sight test service. You are given a full hour for each test and you are only expected to see on average six to eight patients per day.
* Market leading salary package
* Exceptional remuneration scheme reflects the belief that their staff should benefit from the continued success and growth
* Flexible working patterns with no weekends giving you an excellent work/life balance with a huge amount of job satisfaction
* Full clinical support is given and regular CET with reviews is a constant part of the role to ensure you are gaining the most out of your potential
* Company private pension scheme matched up to 5% gross salary contribution
* Company car.
* Bonus scheme that rewards the optometrists with a percentage of the turnover. As you are dealing with a captive audience the bonuses for Optometrists can be very rewarding looking at approximately a very REALISTIC £15K - £20K - with the highest performers taking home an extra £30k in bonus.
* 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, with the potential to earn 28 days each year
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Must be registered with the GOC as an Optometrist or Student Optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs