This independent specialises in caring for all your vision needs. They take pride in building lasting relationships with their patients, which is why they take the time to get to know you, your vision requirements and your lifestyle needs.
Superb Full or Time position
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 30 minutes on each appointment.
* Full or Part Time role.
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
* Patient care is of paramount importance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs