At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in our South Brent Practice (Cornwall, TQ10 9AL) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: January 2017
- UDA Target: 5000
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00
- Large modern 6 Surgery practice
- Fully re-furbished in 2013
- Qualified Nurses
- Established and well-maintained patient base
- Centrally located in South Brent town centre
- Close to A38, 20 minutes from Plymouth. Close to beaches and Dartmoor
- Free parking on site
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Lynsey Brennan on 01204 799 699 or firstname.lastname@example.org