Small Independent Opticians Practice now recruiting for a full time Optometrist and potential partner!
My client boasts all of the latest state of the art facilities including OCT. This practice also has a real focus on providing all patients and visitors to the practice with the best possible customer service and the most comprehensive eye examination.
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist - This client offer all enhanced services for the area.
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 30-60 minutes on each appointment.
* Full or Part Time role.
* Potential partnership opportunity for the right individual.
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
* Patient care is of paramount importance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs