Compliance Officer Job - Sugarman Medical - London
Salary - £18,000 to £23,000 Basic Salary
Location - London
Career - Progressive Career Path Available
Training - Full Training and Development From Experienced Experts and Our In-House Training and Development Team
The Sugarman Group is a leading company in the Education and Medical recruitment sector and has offices in London, Coventry, Sydney and Perth. Sugarman is part of The Cordant Group which has a £700 million profit turnover.
This vacancy is a fantastic opportunity to become a Compliance Officer at Sugarman Medical, a market leader in specialist medical recruitment. The successful applicant will have the responsibility of compliance. You will be responsible for new candidates that start working for Sugarman Medical and ensuring that they are fully compliant before they begin their placement.
The successful applicant will operate at the highest level and conform to the audit requirements set out by our frameworks and regulatory inspectors. You will be managing the recruitment and documentation of all new applicants, including conducting interviews (if required), through to the final stage before the candidate starts working.
Candidates must be empathetic, highly organised and professional with an ambitious drive to succeed and complete every task with a sense of perfection.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* To maintain a pipeline of assessed, referenced and motivated workers ensuring compliance with any relevant laws, operating standards and clients contractual requirements
* Ability to interview prospective applicants
* Handles all recruitment and compliance administration including reference checks and first sign off of compliant files
* Build harmonious relationships with colleagues to ensure thorough and complete feedback on applicant within the required time
* You will ensure eligibility and qualifying criteria is met for all prospective workers including DBS checks, right to work and qualification certificates
* You are expected to maintain an up to date knowledge of Legislation ensuring full compliance, inclusive of Safeguarding, DBS and all relevant Legislation
* You will have the ability to work unsupervised whilst always maintaining an appearance that is suitable to represent the business
* You will be able to effectively multi task, adequately prioritise a busy and demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines
* You will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and in the spirit of the Company and your position whilst having the ability to delegate where necessary
* You will demonstrate continual development your own knowledge, skills and capability
* You will be empathetic and have a professional telephone manner
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in Health and Wellbeing compliance, but because of the high level of training available, the information relevant to the sector can be taught.
Why Should You Apply?
* £18,000 to £23,000 basic salary
* Central London office
* Company incentives and benefits
* High level training induction program
* Opportunity to progress through the company with a variety of career paths available
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.