Prospect Health's Hearcare Division are currently recruiting on behalf of a top hearing specialist with over 20 years' experience in the industry. They pride themselves on delivering excellent standards of service and their hearing care is tailored to each person's hearing and lifestyle needs. With over 30 branches throughout the UK and also delivering home visits to patients, they are rapidly expanding and welcome on board new members to share their success.
West Midlands, Coventry
* Our client is currently looking for an RHAD to work in their successful Newcastle branch
* You need to be passionate about delivering high standards of care and ideally have experience of working within a similar role
* Successful applicants will be a good communicator and a team player who will work with the company to achieve their full potential
* Competitive basic salary of up to 25k, realistic OTE of 75- 80k in the first year and a company car/ car allowance.
* An established database and diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
* Low pressured with realistic and achievable sales targets and all resources readily available
* There are also a whole host of career opportunities available and progression is encouraged and supported widely throughout the company
* The role is also Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 PM and allows a good work life balance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* You must also hold a full UK driving licence
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs