Prospect Health are currently seeking well-qualified applications for the position of Specialist Emergency Medicine on behalf of a highly distinguished tertiary facility in the United Arab Emirates. For successful applicants the role would offer the opportunity of working within one of the most prized institutions in the region who are renowned for their high-level provision of medical services as well as their excellent working dynamic and culture among physicians.
United Arab Emirates, Ras Al Khaimah
* Attractive Tax Free Salary
* Family Medical Insurance
* Relocation Flights
* Generous Annual Leave Allowance
* Annual CME Leave up to 10 days
Key Skills and Qualifications
* UK CCT/CCST/GMC Specialist Register OR U.S/Canadian Board Certification OR Australian/NZ Fellowship
* DHA/ MOH/ HAAD License would be advantageous but is not essential.
* The ability to speak Arabic is advantageous but not essential.
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 813450 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you?
Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs