Prospect Health is currently recruiting for one of the UK's most reputable organisations within the optical industry.
Within this practice, you'll be delivering a premium level of service alongside a great team. If you believe you're committed to enriching the life of every person who is counting on your care, then a warm welcome awaits you.
* They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings
* They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice and superb state of the art clinical equipment to provide the best in clinical care offering a wide range of services
* Time for your personal training and development is reserved for you to enhance your understanding of optical products
* The employer is flexible on which days are to be worked
* They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package, discounts on products, pension, recognition, loyalty rewards and professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, click 'apply' and submit your cv for consideration. If you would prefer to discuss this and other similar roles with a member of our Optical team dial 01423 813450 and select option 1
Not quite right? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs