Prospect is currently recruiting for a resident Optometrist to join one of the UK's best known brands and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
With a varied patient list and highly trained support staff, this practice offers a superb challenge for the successful candidate. The company provides a professional community based eye care service covering the full range of eye care services
Our client is recognised in the industry for their innovation and people focussed approach, highlighted by the numerous awards they have received over the years for being a great employer. Quite simply this is an opportunity to join one of the most respected companies in the Optical sector.
The role offers an excellent salary and benefits package and a rewarding working environment.
* Fully qualified teams including Dispensing Opticians & Contact Lens Opticians in larger practices
* All practices have high spec equipment and air conditioning throughout
* Unique environment where as the Optometrist you will have a real say in how the business is run
* Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
* CET is taken very seriously. Our client attends two annual CET conferences a year, attend external courses and dedicate time in store for CET
* Our client offers a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and a generous pension
* You'll benefit from various discounts, including healthcare
* GOC fees paid
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
Apply for this position by clicking 'apply' and attaching your up-to-date cv. To discuss this role and other like it with our Optical team, dial 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs