Exciting New Optometrist role with Exceptional Customer Focussed Employer.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the area's best-known practices and contribute to their growth and ongoing success.
The company in question prides themselves on the professionalism and the quality of service they offer to every one of their patients. The ideal candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package as well as an enthusiastic working environment.
Fantastic new Optometrist position with established practice which is part of a growing dynamic company, offering an excellent long term career prospects and personal development.
* Flexible full or part time role but will include regular weekends either a Saturday or Sunday each week
* Test times set to suit Optometrist requirements usually 20/25 minutes to ensure good quality service
* State of the art equipment and experienced well organised support team
* Company offers excellent facilities and can provide the opportunity to train and provide specialist clinical services
* A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around you
* Competitive salary, from newly qualified to experienced + highly lucrative bonus
* Generous holiday + professional fees paid + benefits
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Must be a strong communicator who can offer superb customer service in a calm and friendly manner
* GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs