Coyle Medical, part of the larger Coyle Personnel Group, are recruiting for Consultants, in General Medicine Stroke, for the Barnsley area. This is on a full time, contract basis – however part time, more ad-hoc hours will be considered.
You will need to be available ASAP for this role, however longer start dates will be considered. Pay will be between £80 ph and £125 – in some instances pay may go above these rates (extreme circumstances). This is an ongoing placement.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
• NHS experience is desirable, however not essential
• GMC Registered with a licence to practice
• Experience within specialty/grade is not essential, however is desirable
• Comply with our standards of practice and compliance (you will need to provide the relevant details/documents for us to process your application
In turn, you will be provided with the following:
• Dedicated Medical Consultant for all needs; including pay-roll and payment questions
• Pay-roll department with payment every Friday
• Training Support
• Professional Support
• Dedicated Compliance specialists
• NHS approved service (“NHS Framework supplier”)
If you are available and would like to be considered for this role, please contact Tom Peppiatt (Medical Consultant - Doctors Medicine Specialist) on 01245 254733 for more information. Moreover, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or apply to this advertisement.