Position - RMN - Acute Brain Injury/Eldery mental Incapacity - West Lancashire
Shifts - Days or Nights
Hours - 12 hour shift - 8am - 8pm or 8pm- 8am
Salary - £15PH
Our client has a vacancy for Registered Mental Nurses to join their team of staff in their brand new 34 bed hospital, working within Acute Brain Injuries with patients aged 20 and above and Elderly Mental Incapacity.
Our client has advised this new establishment has been especially designed to cater for complex needs and dementia patients. The Home, part of which is grade 2 listed building, has modern purpose built extensions, decorated to a high standard with en-suite facilities and is set in peaceful surroundings in a suburban location
Both the RGN and RMN roles are on a full and part time basis.
* Respite, short, long term and permanent stay for Nursing and Residential Clients.
* Individual care plans to include all aspects of our client's needs.
* Excellent 24 hour staffing levels of all grades of nursing and ancillary staff, providing a high standard of care in a homely and friendly atmosphere.
* On-going training programme for all grades of staff, for all aspects of care and nursing.
* Well resourced with latest moving and handling, medical, nursing and safety equipment.
* Continual maintenance and upgrading of furnishings, equipment and resources.
* Up to date nurse call and fire alarm systems.
* Modern lifts to all floors
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered with NMC
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to support and lead a department
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient cases and competent across a range of skills
* Previous experience as an RGN/RMN.
* Evidence of continued professional development.
* It is desirable for the applicant to have management experience
Duties of this role include:
* Act as a role model for the ward team to encourage achievement of the highest clinical quality standards.
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team.
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Sam Taylor at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 alternatively
Please forward your CV to Sam. A-