PE Global Healthcare requires a HICT User Support Technician for one of the largest hospital groups in Qatar.
• Respond immediately to users` requests for technical support with immediate solutions or the required steps and timeline needed for a solution.
• Properly document all problems into tracking software and appropriately close the problem ticket when the issue is resolved in order to satisfy the user.
• Communicate frequently with users encountering technical problems as well as with other staffs within the Technical Support section.
• Explain user problems to other support staff and section heads accurately and understandably.
• Analyze a problem from limited information to develop a list of possible solutions or courses of action.
• Coordinate with other support teams if necessary.
• Develop and deliver presentations to administration that illustrate trends or other analysis regarding technical support.
• Should be willing to work in shifts.
• Bachelor`s degree. Licensure/Certifications
• Relevant certifications desirable
Years of experience
• At least 2 years of experience providing hardware/software techinal support prefereably in healthcare industry.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience for further details.