PE Global Healthcare requires a HICT Head for one of the largest hospital groups in Qatar.
• Provide leadership in identifying areas of new administrative applications, integration of existing and replacement of older applications to improve information access and delivery.
• Manage the development team with strategic planning, project management and leadership skills.
• Manage performance improvement of the team with regards to Quality of business processes and performance of all HIS applications and integrations.
• Responsible for relationship management with external vendors for related technologies.
• Direct the end-to-end delivery of projects and institutionalizing the use of methodologies to achieve project objectives and deliverables.
• Manage and oversee development resources, prioritization, and planning of all in-house developed HIS projects based on overall strategy and vision provided by executive management.
• Serve as key liaison between application development, integration, and testing teams and the technical infrastructure groups to ensure proper development/testing environments.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related field
• Master`s Degree preferred Required Licensure/Certificates
• Relevant Certifications preferred.
• 8 years of total experience out of which 5 years as supervisor or manager in healthcare industry.
Please email your CV to email@example.com at your earliest convenience for further details.