Therapist – Grangewood- Nottingham – NG8 2QP- Part Time
At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Therapist role available in Grangewood- Nottingham – NG8 2QP and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Days and hours available: Last Friday of every month
- Size of practice / number of surgeries: 5
- Practices are all a good size with ample room to complete treatments in. Practice has been rebranded and all surgeries were completed in line with this specification.
- Access to dental directory company catalogue to order specialised equipment for appropriate treatments. Wide variety available on site
- Digital x-ray available
- Two trainee nurses on site
- Vast majority of the team have been in practice for over a year now, feel of the practice is very positive with everyone knowing their role and striving to achieve the best for themselves and their patients
- Very loyal patients who have been with the practice a number of years, also high demand for new NHS patients and very good private potential
- Hygienist and therapist are available, as well as Denture Excellence and Implants
Practice is situated across from a busy shopping precinct, on the corner of a main road, with very prominent signage, Practice is in a great area of Nottingham, 10 mins from the city centre.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Ashley Vinden on 01204 799 654 or avinden@ mydentist.co.uk