Physician - Pediatric Urology
Department: Urology Div
Division: Surgery Dept
Contract Type: Full Time
Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Consultant in Paediatric Urologist for a well-known hospital in Doha, Qatar. Our client is an ultramodern, all digital academic medical center which will sent new standards in patient care for women and children in Qatar.
Interviews will be taking place in London (21st - 22nd and 29th November), Manchester (23rd -24th November), Glasgow (25th November), Dublin (26th - 27th November) and Belfast (28th November).
The Senior Attending Physician - Pediatric Urology is responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating all patients placed under the role holder's care. The Senior Attending Physician - Pediatric Urology makes recommendations, orders appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient's diagnosed condition. The Senior Attending Physician - Pediatric Urology is also responsible for providing guidance to less experienced colleagues.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Assists in supervising activities of junior medical staffs and jointly assumes responsibility for patient care.
* Responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care and services within specialty area.
* Conducts Ward rounds, reassesses inpatients and/or outpatients on a regular basis, in line with established best practice.
* Regularly reviews results of all investigations and modifies treatment as required.
* Provides clinical excellence by effective and efficient diagnoses, manages, and treats all patients placed under post holder's care.
* Delivers safe, effective, and holistic clinical services within accepted standards of care.
* Accurately documents all relevant clinical information in a clear and timely fashion in accordance with established procedures.
* Supports, implements, and follows all hospital, departmental and divisional initiatives, policies and procedures.
* Liaises with colleagues, Allied Health staff, nursing, administrative and support services staff for additional input as required.
* Complies with all hospital polices regarding admissions, consultations, daily patient care, surgical procedures, discharge protocols, outpatient and follow up practices.
* Practices appropriate utilization of the organization's resources.
* Demonstrates an active interest in educating and fostering future academic leaders nationally and internationally through active participation in education initiatives.
* Demonstrates an active interest and involvement in research by initiating innovative clinical or research outcomes or collaborating on research projects to support the Sidra vision.
* Demonstrates commitment to Continued Medical Education (CME).
* Keeps abreast of the current, relevant literature and the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
* Supports and participates in the organization's performance management, including peer reviews and the productivity and utilization review processes.
* Performs other clinical responsibilities as assigned.
* Adheres to Sidra's standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
* Medical Degree (E.g. MD, MBBS, MBBCH)
* Completion of residency program with specialty experience or training in Urology from UK o Republic of Ireland (CCT or CCST only)
* 8+ years of post-certification/residency in Urology in the UK or Republic of Ireland
* Research or Education or Administration experience.
* Valid professional License in the UK or Republic of Ireland
* Eligible for licensure as a Urologist in the State of Qatar
* Strong Medical Knowledge of established and evolving practice, Diagnostics, Therapeutics and training.
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate with varied staff efficiently.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Customer service oriented.
* Flexibility and responsiveness to changing workloads.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
* Fluency in written and spoken English
If you are interested please contact us on:
T: 0203 096 4633