Department: Dermatology Div
Division: Pediatrics Dept
Contract Type: Full Time
Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Consultant in Paediatric Cardiology for a well-known hospital in Doha, Qatar. Our client is an ultramodern, all digital academic medical center which will sent new standards in patient care for women and children in Qatar.
Interviews will be taking place in London (21st - 22nd and 29th November), Manchester (23rd -24th November), Glasgow (25th November), Dublin (26th - 27th November) and Belfast (28th November).
The Attending Physician - Dermatology is responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating all patients placed under the role holder's care. The Attending Physician - Dermatology makes recommendations, orders appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient's diagnosed condition.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care and services within specialty area.
* Conducts Ward rounds, reassesses inpatients and/or outpatients on a regular basis, in line with established best practice.
* Regularly reviews results of all investigations and modifies treatment as required.
* Provides clinical excellence by effective and efficient diagnoses, manages, and treats all patients placed under post holder's care.
* Delivers safe, effective, and holistic clinical services within accepted standards of care.
* Accurately documents all relevant clinical information in a clear and timely fashion in accordance with established procedures.
* Supports, implements, and follows all hospital, departmental and divisional initiatives, policies and procedures.
* Liaises with colleagues, Allied Health staff, nursing, administrative and support services staff for additional input as required.
* Complies with all hospital polices regarding admissions, consultations, daily patient care, surgical procedures, discharge protocols, outpatient and follow up practices.
* Practices appropriate utilization of the organization's resources.
* Demonstrates an active interest in educating and fostering future academic leaders nationally and internationally through active participation in education initiatives.
* Demonstrates an active interest and involvement in research by initiating innovative clinical or research outcomes or collaborating on research projects to support the Sidra vision.
* Demonstrates commitment to Continued Medical Education (CME).
* Keeps abreast of the current, relevant literature and the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
* Performs other clinical responsibilities as assigned.
* Adheres to standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* MD degree (or equivalent)
* Completion of residency program in the Dermatology in The UK or Republic of Ireland.
* Subspecialty Fellowship in Pediatric Dermatology (or equivalent training or certification)
* 2+ years of post-certification/residency in clinical care or education in the UK or Republic of Ireland (CCT or CCST only)
* Research or Education experience
* Experience working in a large tertiary Women's or Pediatric hospital
Certification and Licensure
* Valid professional License in the Uk or Republic of Ireland
If you are interested please contact us on:
T: 0203 096 4633