ID Medical are currently seeking experienced Mammographers for immediate placement within an NHS trust in Essex. We have many full and part time positions available.
This will be a 12 month contract, with the option to be ongoing following this period.
You must be HCPC registered with NHS hospital experience. Salary is dependant on location, band and previous experience.
Core duties for this position would include:
* Breast Scanning
* To undertake screenings of patients
* Providing diagnosis and treatment for all categories of patient in the department.
* Applying specialist knowledge and skills across a range of impairments, procedures and practices gained through practical experience, underpinned by theoretical knowledge.
* Have a continuing responsibility for the care of patients and the functioning of the department.
* To provide safe and effective care of patients.
* Mammography Certificate
* Minimum 1 years NHS experience
* Valid HCPC registration
* We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
Areas we cover in Essex include:
* Southend on Sea
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you. If you refer a friend to us, you can earn
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.