ID Medical is currently seeking experienced Locum Consultant Doctors in Cardiology Medicine for placement in NHS trusts in the Devon region. We can offer both Full and Part time work to fit your schedule.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
Core duties for this Medicine position would include:
* Your duties will include providing diagnosis and treatment for all categories of patient in the department.
* As a senior doctor you will be expected to provide leadership to junior doctors and also support the Trauma Team Leader.
* Have a continuing responsibility for the care of patients and the functioning of the department.
* To provide effective leadership to all staff engaged in the specialty.
* To conduct clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Trust's and Operational Group's services plans.
* Qualified in Cardiology
* Previous NHS experience
* Valid GMC registration
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.