Position - Cardiac Nurse - Surrey
Ref - ZACNRL7
Location - Surrey
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000
Hours - Full Time
The Vacancy -
My clients centre is one of the UK's leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed. My client is currently looking for a cardiac Nurse to work at their Hospital in Surrey.
The successful candidate will demonstrate safe, effective nursing practice which is research based and in compliance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
You will act effectively and professionally as part of the multi-disciplinary team in the provision and delivery of patient care. The successful candidate will act at all times in accordance to the NMC's code of professional conduct.
Skills and Experience -
* You must be a Registered Nurse level 1 or Equivalent
* Computer literacy with accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
* Report and audit writing skills
* Use of advanced clinical skills in emergency situations
* Scrubbing for a variety of cardiac procedures
* IV Drug administration
* Highly competitive salary
* Generous flexible benefits package
* Private medical insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work Scheme
* Gym membership schemes.
Key Words - Cardiac Nurse, Cardiac Cath Lab, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Scrub, IV Medication, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV