SUBSTANCE MISUSE PRACTITIONER B5/B6
A brilliant opportunity has become available for a qualified and experienced Substance Misuse Worker to work within a Community Outpatient Treatment Centre in Wrexham.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Social Worker or a Registered Nurse, General or Mental Health trained will be considered. You will need to have good communication skills to be able to establish a therapeutic relationship and negotiate a treatment plan which is acceptable to patients.
Overview of the role
As a substance misuse practitioner, you will be providing a range of treatment, interventions and support for people with substance misuse problems. You will hold and be responsible for a defined caseload of clients some of whom may be complex, operating as a keyworker and provide specific 1:1 work.
* In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a recognised professional qualification in nursing or social work and have current registration with NMC or HCPC.
* Experience in both Drug and Alcohol misusers
* Prescription Management experience would be advantageous but not essential
* Experience of case load management and ability to work within a multi disciplinary team
In return we offer the following benefits
Medacs Healthcare is one of the leading and fastest growing healthcare agencies both in the UK and worldwide. Some of the fantastic benefits of being registered with Medacs Healthcare include:
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* Long Term Locum Contracts (full or part time hours)
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* £200 Referral Bonus*
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on 01785 236206 or email email@example.com for more information.