Associate Dentist – Grangewood, Nottingham (NG8 2QP) – 7000 UDAs
At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Grangewood (Nottingham, NG8 2QP) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 03/01/2017
- UDA Target: 7000
- Days and hours: 37.5 hours per week
- 5 Surgeries in Practice
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Description of practice :
- Surgeries in 5.
- All surgeries are a good size with ample room to complete treatments in. Practice has been rebranded and all surgeries were completed in line with this spec.
- Access to dental directory company catalogue to order specialised equipment for appropriate treatments. Wide variety available on site.
- Digital x-ray available on site.
- Two trainee nurses on site.
- Vast majority of the team have been in practice for over a year now, feel of the practice is very positive with everyone knowing their role and striving to achieve the best for themselves and their patients.
- Very loyal patients who have been with the practice a number of years, also high demand for new NHS patients as well.
- Very good private potential. Practice is situated in a dentally conscious, affluent area. Hygienist and therapist are available, as well as Denture Excellence and Implants
- Practice is situated across from a busy shopping precinct, on the corner of a main road, with very prominent signage.
- Practice is in a great area of Nottingham, 10 mins from the city centre. Was one of the first rebranded practices in the company and has fantastic private potential for the right dentist to come and make an impression on the patients.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Ashley Vinden on 01204 799 654/07703890004 or firstname.lastname@example.org