Complex Care Coordinator Job - Cordant Care - Stratford
Location - Stratford
Type - Permanent
Salary - £17,000 - £20,000 (potential of an increase for an exceptional candidate)
Position - Full-time
Progression - Increase Of Responsibility Will Bring Increase In Salary
Are you relentless in your pursuit of success? Are you driven by performance related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies at one of the top offices in the company? This is an exciting opportunity to become a Complex Care Coordinator who will manage the Complex Care packages throughout the East London and surrounding areas. There is already an existing client base alongside registered and compliant carers for you to utilise instantly.
In this role as a Complex Care Coordinator you'll be expected to provide a high quality recruitment solution to a number settings, as well as understanding your clients needs in order to provide a tailored and compliant solution to continuously develop your existing client relationships.
This role can offer a huge variety and possibilities in order for career progression in through the entire company at Cordant Care.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of business clients and Complex Care Nurses/Carers
* Ensuring your team is performing to a high standard and ensuring continuous improvement is achieved
* You will engage with other branches across the Cordant Care network to support and mould both your development and your team's development
* You will be committed to delivering exceptional service to your clients, establishing Cordant Care Recruitment as "the agency of choice"
* Comply to compliance and adapting to ever evolving legislation
* Managing an existing database of Complex Care Nurses, ensuring the Cordant Care Recruitment's brand is professionally represented at all times
* Continuously expanding the pool of Complex Care Nurses in order for you to provide candidates for the continuously expanding client needs
* Focusing on calculated new business contacts to development a strong business relationship
The ideal individual will have experienced with a Complex Care environment and have the ambition to be a very successful Complex Care Coordinator.
Why Should You Apply:
* An attractive salary
* Industry renowned and unparalleled ongoing training and development modules run internally
* Existing clients and existing candidates pool
* Opportunity to progress in a variety of different routes that fit your ambition due the rapid progress of the company and the office
What's next? If you are interested please apply directly or contact Alex Sarkies (Talent Acquisition Consultant) through LinkedIn to arrange a time to discuss more about the role
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.