We are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Fellow for a rotation in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine for immediate placement in the East Kent area. The position is available on a full time and part time permanent basis to suit your availability.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice.
Core duties would include:
* At present the ICU rota is 1 in 6 full shift rota with prospective cover. Depending on the number of recruitments it may be possible to increase the rote frequency to 1 in 7.
* Resident oncall sessions are grouped together in blocks of 4 (Mon - Thurs) and 3 (Fri - Sun).
* Shifts are either day (8:30am to 17:30pm), late (8:30am to 21:00pm), or night (20:30pm to 09:30am).
* Late and night shifts are prospectively covered.
* The appointee will meet with the Educational Supervisor to discuss a programme of training.
* To provide high quality leadership to the F1 and other junior members of the team.
* Respiratory outpatient clinics (Once per week if not on hot block)
* Seeing inpatient Respiratory referrals
* Valid GMC registration or registration in progress
* Qualified in General Medicine
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.