Our highly reputable client is looking for an experienced Consultant in Interventional Radiology to join their high calibre and prestigious team. The consultant will be expected to show involvement and commitment to the continuous growth and improvement of quality of care.
Riyadh is Saudi Arabia's capital and largest city, in the middle of the Arabian Peninsula. It is the richest city in the Arab World, approximately covering the same surface area as Greater London.
Saudi Arabia is made up of beautiful seas, impressive mountain ranges and breath taking landscapes. It sits between mainland Asia and Africa, with a population of approximately 27 million. There are a number of cities and towns you can explore, with various landmarks and things to do or see. In Riyadh there is a national museum, a zoo and even a camel farm!
The culture is mainly centred on the religion of Islam, but Saudi Arabia welcomes people from all cultures and religions. The diversity of people is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating to Saudi Arabia. Everyone, no matter what their walk of life, seem to relish in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer; including the two holy cities Mecca and Medima, and also Dir'iya, which offers a look into what life was like when the Kingdom was first born.
Our client has been described as the most prominent, prestigious private healthcare providers in the Middle East. They have a number of medical centers and hospitals across Saudi Arabia, specializing in numerous medical procedures and practices. They are a JCI Certified Health Care Organization and have won Arab Health Awards on more than one occasion.
* Tax Free Salary
* Fully furnished family accommodation
* Incentive Scheme
* Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
* Child Education assistance
* Continuous Medical Education
* Free Transportation to and from work
* Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
* Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
Key Skills and Qualifications
The following qualifications are accepted:
* UK/Ireland CCT/CCST/MRCP/FRCS qualifications
* Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP)
* GMC Specialist Registration
* American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
* Fachartz (German Board)
* French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
* Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
* Australian Membership/ Fellowship
* 5 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 813450 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs