Our international team is currently recruiting for a Consultant Internal Medicine, on behalf of a fantastic client in Saudi Arabia, to work at their impressive hospital facility. The client's medical complex is extensive and is split over a number of captivating regions, such as Riyadh, Al Monawarh Jeddah and many more.
This prestigious client oversees the Saudi Arabian government's Healthcare sector and is recognised throughout the region for the high calibre of their personnel and the outstanding level of care their patients enjoy.
Saudi Arabia: Situated between Africa and Asia near the Arabian Peninsula, Saudi Arabia is framed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba to the west and the Persian Gulf to the east. The kingdom has been described as feeling like the centre of the world and is certainly the Heart of the Arabic speaking community.
The cities in which our client's hospitals are a based are modern, cosmopolitan and offer a huge variety of activities, cuisine and retail choices. Indeed, familiar European brands in clothing and food outlets are on offer but without the VAT on purchases. Alternatively, the traditional souks will cater for those seeking a more traditional, cultural experience.
The diversity of nationalities in Saudi Arabia is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating here. Everyone can relish in the Saudi way of life and in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer; including the two holy cities Mecca and Medina, and also Dir'iya, which offers a look into what life was like when the Kingdom was first born.
* Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
* Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
* Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
* There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
* Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
* 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
* Free Uniform
* Annual return air ticket
* Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
* 24 Hour Free Transport
* Airline Tickets
* Free Medical/Dental Services
* Free Medical Insurance
* Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
* US Board
* FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
* Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
* Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
* 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
* CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the 'Apply' button and attach an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, to discuss this and other similar opportunities with our International team call 01423 813450 (Ext 2)
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs