Our international team is currently recruiting for a Consultant Pulmonology, on behalf of a fantastic client in Saudi Arabia, to work at their impressive hospital facility. The client's medical complex is extensive and is split over a number of captivating regions, such as Riyadh, Al Monawarh Jeddah and many more.
This prestigious client oversees the Saudi Arabian government's Healthcare sector and is recognised throughout the region for the high calibre of their personnel and the outstanding level of care their patients enjoy.
Saudi Arabia occupies around 80% of the Arabian Peninsula, with the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba to the west and the Persian Gulf to the east. Bordering countries include Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, the UAE, the Sultanate of Oman, Yemen, and Bahrain. Saudi Arabia contains the world's largest continuous sand desert, the Rub Al-Khali, or Empty Quarter.
Saudi Arabia is not only the heart of the Arab speaking community, but also the homeland of Islam.
* Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
* Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
* Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
* There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
* Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
* 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
* Free Uniform
* Annual return air ticket
* Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
* 24 Hour Free Transport
* Airline Tickets
* Free Medical/Dental Services
* Free Medical Insurance
* Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
* US Board
* FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
* Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
* Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
* 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
* CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next
Apply for this vacancy by pressing the 'Apply' button and attaching your latest CV. To discuss this and other similar opportunites with an International team member by phone, dial 01423 813450 (Ext 2)
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs