Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful Independent practice that is looking to recruit a high calibre, clinically aware Optometrist to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a very rewarding role with a fantastic high-performing, community-led practice.
* Independent family owned practice, established over 40 years ago
* All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
* If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
* Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
* Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate
* You will be a pivotal part in developing the business
* Good work life balance, Monday to Friday role, no weekends
* Longer test times to allow the highest level of eye care
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
* All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs