We are currently seeking experienced Locum Consultants in Respiratory Medicine for immediate placement in the Hertfordshire area. We have many positions available and can offer full and part time hours to suit your needs.
Core duties would include:
* Clinical and administrative responsibility for the proper functioning of the Respiratory Unit, clinical audits relevant to the needs of respiratory department.
* Participate in under-graduate and post -graduate education programme. Including supervision of the junior medical staff, and undergraduate medical students and take an active part in local and regional educational programme.
* Develop standards, procedures and systems on respiratory ward that are safe, high quality and efficient patient care.
* Work within the multidisciplinary team to ensure effective team working on the respiratory wards in the provision of acute medical care to patients on the unit.
* Develop clinical guidelines/community protocols and best practice for the management of a wide range of acute medical presentations /admissions.
* Ensure robust risk management and governance arrangements are in place on respiratory wards. You will be supported by our clinical governance lead.
* Participate in relevant audit and quality assurance processes, including reviews of manpower requirements.
* Liaise closely with the Emergency Department, Medical and Critical Care teams and other in-patient teams to ensure collaborative working arrangements are in place, which maximise benefits to patient care.
* Take part in administration and management of resources in the department.
* Assist in training and supervision of respiratory registrars in bronchoscopy and pleural based procedures
* Qualified Doctor
* Valid GMC registration
Areas we cover in Cheshire:
* Alderley Edge
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.