We are currently seeking an experienced Consultant Radiologist (Interventional with General Workload) for immediate placement in the Shropshire area. The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
If appointed you will:
* This appointment is for an interventional Radiologist who will also contribute to the general radiology workload within the department, primarily in plain radiography and cross-sectional imaging.
* There will be Programmed Activities on both main Hospital sites within a flexible overall job plan to suit the requirements of the service and your particular area of interest.
* There is a long tradition of an active interventional radiology service within the Trust, and we seek an applicant who will help to maintain and to enhance this in the future.
* EVARs have been performed for over 13yrs are performed jointly with the 5 Vascular Surgeons.
* There is a weekly Vascular MDT with the Vascular Surgeons and renal team.
* Duties will include the reporting of the general radiographic examinations carried out within the main sites, as well as in the various community hospital locations in Shropshire.
* Qualified in Radiology
* Valid GMC/registration
Areas we cover in the Shropshire include:
* Market Drayton
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.