We are currently seeking an experienced Consultant Doctor in Clinical Oncology for immediate placement in the East of England. The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Salary is dependent on grade and previous experience.
Core duties would include:
* To work with colleagues at the hospital to develop urology, upper gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary cancers and lymphoma services.
* As Oncology Lead for lymphoma, to develop the Trust's strategy in partnership with the chair of the Trust's Haematology multidisciplinary team (MDT) meetings and to be an active participant in the urology, upper gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary cancer MDTs.
* To work with colleagues in another hospital at the Urology MDT and provide an Outpatient service for these patients.
* To offer radiotherapy support to the Acute Oncology service (led by current medical oncologist).
* Provision of radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatment for patients with urological, upper gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary cancers and radiotherapy for lymphoma patients.
* To develop and participate in collaborative initiatives, studies and trials regionally, nationally and internationally, having a high regard for clinical effectiveness and to the practice of evidence-based medicine.
* To collaborate with colleagues at the Regional Cancer Centre (University Hospitals Foundation Trusts), Cancer Units and other agencies to ensure optimum quality of care for cancer patients.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Valid GMC registration
* Consultant NHS experience
* Qualified in Clinical Oncology
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
Please call or email us with your most up to date CV right now!
We can't wait to work with you.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.